Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slambook (2012 Edition)

As you probably know, I'm currently in the process of updating this blog. So I've been looking at my past posts to see if there's anything that's needed to be done with it (fix links, update info, check errors/typos, etc.). It hadn't occurred to me (until much later) that this month is actually this blog's 6th anniversary!!! wow! ^_^ It had already been six years! Anyway, as a special tribute to this blog's anniversary, I decided to re-post something that I've posted six years ago. I'll just update my answers to reflect my current interests and compare what had change from my answers back in 2006. I don't think that there'll be a lot of changes though. 

name:  abby mercado
nickname: abz, ayin
age: 27
birthdate: March 04, 1984
birthplace: STUH, Sampaloc, Manila
zodiac: Pisces
height: 5'1 1/2"
weight: from 99lbs to 120lbs now. I've really gotten bigger!
bloodline: Filipino - true-blooded Pinoy!
school: Malate Catholic School (2001), University of Santo Tomas (2005)
hobbies: dancing, writing, making art crafts, taking pictures, blogging?
talents: mang-asar, mambara, mang-uto, magpa-uto, magpatawa
biggest dream: to be an astronomer and a famous choreographer
active member of: none
fave hang-out: my room
gimmick guide: malls and friend's houses
more likes: sleeping, coffee, art crafts, scrapbooks, photos, travelling, drums, kpop, Super Junior
i like to bounce to the beat of: hip hop, RnB, dance tunes...
fave CD: lightpeacelove.ultraelectromagneticjam.asthemusicplays.boyzIImen.

fave music: ROCK!!!
food trip: ice cream, carbonara, mcdonald's fries, java chip frap, chicken skin, kfc hotshots, chocolates, greenwich lasagna, Goldilock's polvoron, avocado shake, cheese!!!
must haves: brain, faith, sense of humor, common sense and money! $$$
prized possession: scrapbooks, photo albums, books, guitar, cds
fave TV show: dawson's creek, amazing race, the secret circle, the vampire diaries, pretty little liars, are you afraid of the dark, running man, masterchef, 1N2D, immortal song 2, the walking dead
silverscreen likes: schindler's list, my best friend's wedding, the godfather trilogy, gladiator, braveheart, the patriot, jurassic park, x-men, mighty ducks, miracle, the cure, home alone, step up 2
Oscar Award for cutest actor goes to: Ryan Philippe
Oscar Award for cutest actress goes to: Sarah Michelle Gellar
"suki" stores: Penshoppe, National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Cinderella, Bench, Baclaran. hehe!
fashion sense: ragged-sporty. basically, i wear what i want! :)
fave item in my closet: jeans and my collection of green shirts
the man of your life is: hands down! MIKE CORTEZ! hahaha. -hasn't change in six years!
if you're Barbie, Ken would have to be: god-fearing, family-oriented, understanding, athletic, smart, witty, well-rounded, affectionate and super-TALENTED! or at least dances well. --ang demanding ko 'no?
thumbs down on: dirty guys, guys who smokes, does drugs, acts like they're going to hell, drinks like there's no tomorrow, and also guys who are demanding, has no sense of humor, and irresponsible.
ideal guy: i don't think i could go out with anyone who can't carry his end of a conversation.

describe your personality: moody, kulit, pang-asar, mayabang!
how would your best friend describe you: moody, pabibo, mayabang, talented, creative, at super bait hahaha!
you can kick butt in: making art crafts, scrapbooking, dancing, photography
korniest thing you've done: write letters and give small trinkets to friends... but i'm sure i've done much kornier stuffs than that.
bookworm babe: The Alchemist, The Old Man and the Sea, Kokology, The Notebook, A Moveable Feast, Harry Potter, Da Vinci Code, Language books, Travel magazines and of course, The Purpose Driven Life.
life philosophy: No one can put you down when you have the knowledge. There's so much more you can do with your brain than with any part of your body. 
moments that made your heart skip a beat: dami! sobrang babaw. like watching a romantic flick, seeing my crush from afar or even just hearing his name.
pet peeve: pretentious people, people who doesn't have any direction in life, traffic
sibling revelry: i have 5 younger sibs. 2 boys and 3 girls.
my zoo: sadly, all my fishes died five years ago. :( damn! i really need to buy new ones.

i like me, because: i'm grounded. i have faith. and i know what i want.
i'm not too crazy about me, when... i say things that can hurt someone. i'd wish to take them back, but the damage has already been done.

motto i'd want to live my life by: "Live your life as if it's your last."
if i had an alias, it would be: storm because: i'm magulo?
my hidden talent: It's still hidden! hehe.
my cheap thrill: chocnut at pisong sampaloc
people don't know i'm... mabait!
i'm a: bag, flipflops, books, music, kpop, movies addict.
i would never eat: insects!
i want to be more: punctual and less: timid
if you want to get a glimpse of me, you'll find me in... my room
anyone you're currently addicted to: mike cortez, won bin, bamboo, ryan philippe, taylor lautner, yesung, nam woohyun, and most recently, Steven Yeun
top 3 life essentials: Faith in God, sense of humor, and your brain!!!
people describe you as... masungit, moody
but you're really... malambing, kalog, and friendly
what can scare you? God? well, okay... i hate snakes, lizards, and i'm slightly scared of ghosts
what can make you cry? losing my love ones. those people i consider so important in my life.
what are you like when you're angry? i'm moody, overly-critical, OA, and when i'm mad, i really don't talk to anyone -and i mean ANYONE!
what's the family like? CRAZY!!! and i wouldn't have it any other way.
standout personality trait: flexibility? I can adopt to all kinds of personality.
fave place in the world: paris, france!
beauty secret: ponds anti-bacterial facial wash
beauty weapon: brains!
life-changing moment: when i acknowledged GOD as my savior.
girl power mantra: never sacrifice your values and principles. Don't try so hard to fit in that you let go of what's important... -words of wisdom from Bianca Gonzalez, my role model.
most exciting thing happening in your life? None so far. 
if I could be any person or thing for one day, i would be: STORM of x-men because that's my dream role, and also a wish-granting machine...
my favorite people in the whole world: my sibs, family, my cousins, tropang buraot, bernice, cg, celine, katheo, jhan, yum, richelle, laurice, amy, sharon, cherrynai, loli, rea, xan, aizza, zhe, leslie, irene, niña, daphne, maylyn, lea, long, danna, armi, ro-el, gm, rhona, lianne, pam, jog, j-anne

No comments:

Post a Comment