Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hottie Discovery... Steven Yeun


Steven Yeun
Steven Yeun

Yeun Sang-yeop (연상엽)
Birthday: December 21, 1983
Born in South Korea and raised in Troy, Michigan.
Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Kalamazoo College, 2005
Currently stars on AMC's original series, 'The Walking Dead' as Glenn.
Official Twitter Account: @steveyeun

First saw him while watching 'The Walking Dead'. At first, he kind of reminds me a bit of another Korean actor. Although they really don't look that similar. Anyway, I actually find him cute the first time I saw him. I think of him as the eye-candy factor for the show. With all the zombies roaming around, looking at him is like a breath of fresh air. hahaha. That's why I'm so thankful that he's one of the main characters of the show. It's the reason why I get to see him a lot since he gets more screen time. He's actually a pretty good actor. Sadly though, aside from 'The Walking Dead' he's only had a few short roles and a cameo. But not to worry, he only started acting in 2009 so he's pretty much a newbie. 

aww... isn't he cute?
What got me hooked? hmm... I think it's his character's charm. Like I said, he's a breath of fresh air. His character 'Glenn' is like the type that you will doubt at first (whether or not he can actually do the things he's told, etc.) but you'll eventually find out that he's totally capable! Little by little I found myself rooting for 'Glenn'. And  before I knew it, I've fallen for 'Steven'. Hahaha. And that people is what good actors are capable of. He went beyond the 'Oh, he's cute,' to 'Wow, he's hot!' LOL. Anyway, I am so looking forward to seeing more works from him in the future. For now, I'd have to settle for the continuation of season 2 on February 12. BTW, have I mentioned how good he looks with his baseball cap on? ♥ 

from 'The Walking Dead'
I just couldn't resist posting this!

Credits: wikipedia, imdb, tumblr (for the pics), and 'The Walking Dead' official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment