Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Q&A... 022

Lifted from my old Friendster account. This one's from Annie.

Say something about your love life.

:: Non-existent. Well, almost.

Fave song/s as of now.

:: Teen Top's 'To You' and Wonder Girls' 'Like This'

Fave TV show as of now.

:: The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars

Last movie you saw.

:: Snow White and the Huntsman in the movie theater.

Most expensive object you bought with your own money.

:: Personal Computer/Desktop.

Yosi or beer? Explain.

:: Beer. I don't smoke so I don't really like cigarettes.

Have you ever fallen in love with a friend?

:: Nope. I have a habit of "friend-zoning" guys that I'm not attracted to.

What song is currently playing?

:: Korean playlist.

Any pets?

:: None.

May nasuntok ka na ba?

:: My brother when we were little. You know when you often have a fight with your siblings whenever they tease you about something. 

Ano yung sabi nung sinuntok mo?

:: Nothing. He retaliated and punched me back.

Which do you prefer? Jollibee or McDo?

:: McDo for fries and burger and Jollibee for spaghetti. 

Wendy's or KFC?

:: Wendy's for bacon mushroom melt and KFC for the chicken and hotshots.

Ever broken someone's heart?

:: I don't remember having broken someone else's heart. 

Ever had your heart broken?

:: Yes. and quite often. :(

What did you do to the person who broke your heart?

:: Nothing. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate. I'd rather move on with my life.

What's inside your pocket?

:: Nothing right now. But the pants I was wearing earlier contain lip balm, lipstick and my ID.

Fave past time?

:: Blogging and watching my favorite TV series.

Biggest regret in life.

:: Nothing. I have learned not to regret anything in life.

Worst experience you've been through.

:: That's between me, myself and I.

Best place you'd rather be.

:: Paris? In reality, I'd rather be where I am now - in the comforts of my room.

Last time you cried.

:: A few months ago. Something about what my mother told me.

Anong ginawa mo ngayong araw na ito?

:: Work.

Huling tinext mo?

:: Pam and Jog? Something to do with our weekly dinner and movie night.

Describe yourself in one-two words.

:: Unique and Artistic.

Huling ginawa mo kagabi bago matulog?

:: Facebook. It's becoming a routine.

Nakapunta ka na ba sa Batangas?

:: A lot. Especially during family outings.

Huling inutos sa'yo ng magulang mo?

:: Can't remember really.

Magulo ba diyan sa lugar nyo?

:: Nope. We live in a very safe, quiet compound where I knew most, if not all, of our neighbors.

Happy ka ba ngayon? Bakit?

:: Happy, but could be happier. Why? Just because.

Nakapunta ka na ba sa Malabon Zoo?

:: Not yet. Planning to.

Huli mong kinain?

:: Rice

Huli mong ininom?

:: Chillz Coffee Jelly.

Naka-experience ka na ba ng lindol?

:: Yes, a few times. 

Kailan ka huling sumakay ng elevator?

:: Yesterday?

Anong gagawin mo bukas?

:: Go to work.

Huling tumawag sa'yo sa phone/cp?

:: Jog. Something to do with our weekly dinner.

Anong oras ka natutulog?

:: Around 2 am to 3 am almost every day. And I can stay up until 5 or 7 am on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment