Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Q&A... 001

It's been a while since I've done this... hehe.

First time you tried smoking:
:: I don't smoke... and I've never tried. 
First alcoholic drink you had:
:: Budweiser, back in 1999 at a friend's house... I was a high school junior back then. Since we couldn't buy anything decent (since we were still 'underage'), we had to settle for this. I guess that was the beginning of the 'alcohol lover' me. 
First time you entered a bar:
:: High school
First award you received:
:: Second honor ako nung kinder... proud much?
First hero:
:: Since I like watching X-Men when I was young, I would have to say 'Storm' was my first super(hero). haha.
First time you were sent to the principal for disciplinary actions:
:: Never. I was a good (boring) kid. Or at least 'magaling magtago'. hahaha.
First goal you accomplished:
:: To graduate as a Thomasian. Viva Santo Tomas! It was something that I've wanted since fifth grade. Ever since I found out that I was born in the university's hospital. Should I call it fate?
First crush:
:: Efren Ase Jr., back in kindergarten. It's actually funny (and a bit amusing) that I still remember this. Anyway, he was the popular kid back then. And he was almost always my dance partner. hehe.
First person whom you gave flowers:
:: My mom.
First friend:
:: Honneylynn Fermis. She used to live in our compound until 5-6 years ago. We practically grew up together. Now, she has her own family. And last I heard, she's now living in Quezon (the province, not the city).
First kiss:
:: Allan... again in kindergarten. haha. Of course, you wouldn't forget your first... a kiss is a kiss. stolen or not. 
First record you bought:
:: You Got Served original soundtrack. I immediately bought one a day after watching the movie.
First song you sang in front of many:
:: A medley of Christmas carols. During my junior year in high school, my group had to compete in the annual 'Paskoro'. Since we won during the intersection competition, we became one of the representatives for our year. Anyway, it was held held in our school gymnasium and the whole high school department got to watch me (us) perform. hehe. 
First musical instrument you learned:
:: Piano. Sadly though, I didn't took it seriously. Never went past the 'DoReMi' stage of learning. Hehe.
First local/foreign concert you watched:
:: SM Town Concert in Bangkok, 2009 
First celebrity you saw in person:
:: Hosts of Eat Bulaga? Fourth grade field trip, 1994. Does that count? Well, they are celebrities...
First TV show you really liked:
:: Batibot. It's like the Philippines' version of 'Sesame Street'. 
First book you bought:
:: Baby-sitters Little Sister: Karen's Big Sister.
First sport you played:
:: Volleyball for P.E.
First sleepover:
:: During college... at Pior's house. I was never allowed to join sleepovers when I was in high school so I'm a late-bloomer for this kind of thing. 
First terrible fight:
:: None so far...
First inaanak (godchild):
:: Zee Ann (My cousin's daughter.) 
First debut attended:
:: Debut of ate Apple? She's my aunt by the way. I didn't attend any of my friend's debuts since I hate wearing dresses. Sorry.
First best friend/s:
:: Herrell Joy Lingat, first grade.
First wedding you attended:
:: Not counting any relatives' wedding, the first would be the wedding of Tata Mong (one of my kabarkada during college).
First person who greeted you on your birthday:
:: My birthday won't be until March. And I forgot who greeted me first this year.
First friend in facebook:
:: I can't remember sa Facebook, but in Friendster, it's my high school friend, Janice.
First cellphone (and hopefully not the last...):
:: Nokia 5110i. old school!!!
First cellphone ringtone:
:: Linkin Park's Papercut. Wow, I almost forgot how much I loved that band!
First collection:
:: Books?
First time you saw a ghost:
:: Haven't 'SEEN' one. And I don't intend to see one -EVER!
First roller-coaster ride:
:: I'm a wuss. So, no... I haven't gone to one. Does the 'Blizzard' ride in Star City counts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment